Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 9: Visiting Friends and Family (August 19)

I took a road trip this week since I was in between my two jobs and drove out to Ayden to visit my good friend Erica.  She was one of the first people I confided in when I found out I was pregnant.  We had a wonderful visit and she gave me some great baby hand me downs.


Next I headed down to Trenton to visit my grandmother and let her in on my secret.  We talked for hours about babies and being pregnant and other things and all too soon it was time for me to leave.  On my way back to Raleigh I stopped by my mom's bank and let her in on the secret, too.  I was getting very antsy not having many people to talk to about it.  She was tickled but kept her cool and kept my secret very well. Then I headed back home to sleep, but not before stopping by Bojangles for a chicken biscuit.  Driving alone is very tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment