Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 16: Biscuit Goes On a Diet and Starts Working Out (October 7)

I've done lower carb before and done ok, but I knew this was going to be harder. A normal person should get between 100-200 carbs and day and I needed to stay at the low end of that. But I couldn't go too low because that could harm the baby.  I cut out all sugary drinks and stuck with milk and water, aside from the occasional Sprite (which Biscuit loves! it makes him dance).  I need to get 65 grams of protein a day which is a lot of protein.  I cut my vanilla greek yogurt and started eating it plain and packed my lunch box with cheese and beef jerky and protein bars.  I got an app for my phone that created walking routes and found parks that were further away to take Little Buddy (that is what I call my baby I work with now) to and upped my daily walking average from about a mile to almost 3 miles a day. I made a conscious effort to make healthy eating decisions and move my butt more.  I was hoping and hoping this would make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment