Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 21: Bouncing Biscuit (November 11)


Our little future geek has been moving around more and more!  I even saw some rumblings in my tummy when I was soaking in the tub the other day!  He kicks hard! When he kicks forward it is exciting and funny feeling, but when he kicks down or backward it is surprisingly ouchy.  Not so bad now, but I am worried for when he gets bigger.  The strangest feeling, though, is when he kicks up and hits the diaphragm.  It's like inside hiccups.

Michael and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on the 10th and it was amazing.  We had Bojangles chicken biscuits for breakfast and headed to North Hills to see Thor: The Dark World.  After that we bought the perfect piece for under the window in the nursery at Target and then headed to Nantucket grill for a late lunch.  That is where we had our first date!








No comments:

Post a Comment