Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 15: Doctor Huffman (September 30)

This week we met Dr. Huffman.  The appointment started off scary and ended up with me being relieved about one thing and stressed about another.  First off we listened to the heartbeat.  But she couldn't find it, she searched and searched and searched and finally found Biscuit hiding way at the bottom of my uterus. I couldn't listen to that wonderful sound long enough to make my heart rate go back down, but she took it away anyway.  Then she looked at my chart and brought it up.  My weight.  It had jumped up 7 pounds from the previous visit. (But remember that means I have gained 7 pounds my entire pregnancy.) We talked about my going off the metformin and she told me to watch my snacking and lower my carb intake and then the visit was over and I had to wait 4 more weeks to get any updates on my Biscuit.

Here is a picture of my belly from this week, finally starting to show a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment