Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 7: Reasons Why Elise is Crying (August 5)

This week I will share with you why my over emotional tear ducts have decided to over flow sometimes.  This will be updated throughout the pregnancy, I'm sure.

- The kid in the book Neil was reading to me lost his first tooth in the supermarket and didn't have anything to give the tooth fairy.
- Travelling Soldier by The Dixie Chicks
- Baby Mine from Dumbo. One of the saddest movie beginnings ever.
- They messed up my fast food order.
- There are onions in my soup.
- ASPCA commercials.
- So many times while reading "The Help" which I have read before, but I still cry.
- Any commercials with babies in them.
- Reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting" pretty much guarantees teary eyes.
- Looking at old photos.
- Picking out a name.
- Watching my ultrasound video.
- Rocking Little Buddy to sleep when he is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment