Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 27: The Third Trimester (December 23rd)

We had a very exciting week.  It started off rather slow, with me finding out I wouldn't have to go back to work until the 2nd of January due to vacation and Little Buddy being sick, but it ended quite well!

This weekend Santa came early and brought us all new furniture!  Our old furniture was just that.  Old.  The back was broken on the couch and I got stuck in it quite often.  We are quite happy with everything.


Today I had a doctor visit and all is well except, of course, the silly numbers on the scale.  The doctor and I went over my diet and routine and again I was told there wasn't much else I could do.  He did ask me to change from 2% to skim milk. Yuck.


I had my glucose test which made me sick to my stomach and woozy for a few minutes, but we won't know the results for a week!  I was under the impression results were instantaneous.  Oh well.  Biscuit keeps moving around like a champ.  "Very healthy heart" according to the doctor.  

I didn't get any belly pictures this week, but I did catch this video. Watch closely!

I could not get the video to embed for some reason, but here is the link:










No comments:

Post a Comment