Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 26: Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting! (December 16)

Biscuit has been moving like crazy! My belly jiggles and shakes all the time from his movements, typically when I wake up and right after dinner/before bed.  Sometimes it feels like he is stretching his arms and legs out as far as they will go in every direction.  Other times it feels like he is turning somersaults constantly.  I have a doctor's appointment on the 23rd and I will have to take my glucose test to find out if I've gotten gestational diabetes.  Cross your fingers!

We've been working around the house really hard to get everything in order before Biscuit's birthday.  This weekend Michael's dad came over and helped us install the final ceiling fan.  This one went in to the master bedroom.


I worked on getting stuff put away into storage so it could be tucked away until we get a bigger house.  Molly helped.




And we are slowly getting the nursery in order.  






Biscuit and I are very stylish these days thanks to our supportive parents/grandparents/great grandparents.  Without them we wouldn't be able to leave the house...at least not legally.  



No comments:

Post a Comment