Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 25: The End of the 2nd Trimester

We had a very fun week! Biscuit's godparents visited us and on Friday they helped Michael paint the nursery while I was at work.





They also helped Michael install our anniversary present from his parents in the living room.


I put up our minimalist Christmas decorations because we are hoping to have the carpet cleaned this month and have our new living room furniture. 



Biscuit is still bopping and moving like crazy.  Sometimes it feels like he is stretching in every direction as hard as he can.  His movements are regular and forceful enough that I hope to catch them on camera soon, but we will see.  He still likes to stop moving as soon as he feels the pressure of someone's hand on my belly.  Michael is the only one that has felt him move, but his godmother got to see him dance this weekend.  I can't believe we are almost 2/3 of the way to holding Biscuit in our arms! I will leave you with the only belly picture I took this week.  I was showing off my lovely new maternity/nursing night gown. 







No comments:

Post a Comment