Sunday, May 4, 2014

Week 8: April Showers (April 29)

Biscuit and I have finally gotten a great rhythm going. (Just in time for it to be all thrown off when I start work next week.) We have managed to make it out to go grocery shopping, baby supply shopping, clothes shopping, and just for fun shopping.  He is becoming such an easy baby (knock on wood) and we are having a great time together.

This week Biscuit's Great Grandma Mary Eleanor Phillips Smith passed away at a ripe old age of 89.  She lived a long, beautiful life and while I am sad that she is no longer with us I am happy knowing that her faith has taken her home to be with her husband and daughter and many others who passed before her andshe loved dearly.


I am so glad we drove to see her just a few short weeks ago.  She held him so long her arm fell asleep twice.

And that is all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment