Friday, April 4, 2014

Week 4: A Thousand Years and a Thousand More (April 1)

I never in my life imagined being able to love someone so fiercely and so unconditionally.  Charlie has changed that.  I spend every morning after his breakfast staring in to his sparkling new and innocent eyes wondering where all this love came from.  How could someone who has not even been on this planet for a month make me love him so much? Not only does my love for Charlie grow every day, but watching Michael with him has awakened a new and passionate love for him.  There is nothing quite like watching the love you have for a man you thought you knew inside and out, a man you thought you loved more than was ever possible, grow and blossom into a brand new love, an overwhelming and intense love.  I never knew how much I loved him until I saw how much he loved our son.





Enough of the sappy stuff.  This week was an exciting week that included Charlie meeting his namesake!  Mamaw and Papaw Chenoweth came to visit.



Charles Denver Chenoweth and Denver Dale Chenoweth (and The Unsinkable Molly Brown)



And we got a nice group shot.


Biscuit and I are very close to mastering this Mommy thing.  We have been able to take trips to the store and take walks outside and we even went to our first fundraiser at Johnny's BBQ for the Boys and Girls Club of Franklin County.  It has been 4 weeks and I haven't dropped the house OR burned down the baby! Let's hope it sticks because starting on May 2nd Biscuit will have new friend hanging out with us 4 days a week!  I start working out of the house as a nanny for a little girl who will be one month old by then.  I have to master my cloth diapering and learn to juggle two babies who will probably need different things at different times for quite some time until our schedules start to line up.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment